
Last Sunday, I went to Confederation Park Golf Course with my friend. they had a great 9 hole course and many practice course, also the prize of balls was so cheap. Me and my friend had play in practice course for 1 hour, then we go to the 9 hole course. each person just need to pay 25 dollars. I had brought my clubs to Canada, my friend borrow some clubs form the course which just need 3 dollar for rent. That was really cheap:) !! By the way,I always play golf when I was in China. I still remember that when I went to the golf course in China, if you want play in the real course, you need to pay at least 700RMB ( around 100 CAD) . I 'm very excited that I still can play Golf in Canada,I think i will also go there this week. :D

2 comments:
I'm tickled for you. Enjoy yourself!
Hehe! Hurry up and get all the golf in before it turns to Winter. >.<
Post a Comment