
Today was a bad day for me again..again? because I'm a person with bad lucks. so many wired things happen to me after I came to Canada..I don't know why..:<..anyways..I got my grammar quiz back today..and the mark was terrible..so I thought that I will fail the writing class this semester..maybe? maybe not...then in the listening class..my instructor yelling at me because I didn't move the desk..ok, that's fine.it's my fault..I'm sorry. anyways sometimes I ask myself "what are u doing here? are u stupid?" my answer is" I don't know....may be .."..bah..I hate myself..I feel so bad ..but I don't want give up..give up means you lose everything..but..but..ok enough..it's time to go to sleep..

4 comments:
Don't give up Kevin! I think you are a really great guy . . . honestly! I can see through your grammar problems, and I know that you have a lot of really great ideas. One thing for sure, you aren't a stupid guy. All we need to do is work on your English. Have you started booking the free tutoring with the Writing Centre? Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease do it. It's free, and totally helpful! Also, keep coming for help on Wednesdays. I'm proud of you because you always come for help on Wednesdays. It shows me that you want to do better. You still have a chance to pass the writing class. Don't give up!
I am sold. you are totally right. never give up. never say never.
Don't be sad~ you're great~ you'll be ok! we all know that sometimes other bad person influences our emotion... but just thought that's wind blowing though your ears~
Kevin, what everyone has been saying is right. ANd you yourself said it, and know it. If you give up, you do gain nothing, so why give up? Just the fact that you KNEW that if you gave up you'd be losing shows that you're not stupid! When I first saw you, you seemed like the type of person that thinks deeply. Everyone feels that way sometimes though, that we are dumb. As a teacher, I sometimes think that I don't know very much at all, and I've had my moments that I wnated to give up too. But, you can't. Because only when you stop fighting that you truly lose.
Just be honest with yourself, but don't be so hard on yourself. I know Native speakers that have worse grammar mistakes! Trust me! You should see my boyfriend's writing.. terrible!
Keep smiling Kevin:D
Carolyn
Post a Comment