Saturday, November 25, 2006

The most terrible movie I ever....


Yesterday, my friend asked me to watch a exciting movie( he said :x) with him. the movie's name was "SAW III", while we watching it, OMFG... what a terrible movie!!I never saw a movie as same bloody, gory as this one. The story was about a cuel and bloody "game", there is a killer whos nickname is Jigsaw, he put a group of ppl to play "game" with him, also he wanna test the limit that how can human save themself and how will they do when they facing the painful. I don't want give any example here cuz it's extremely bloody and groy, and it's unimaginable by the normal human psyche. I almost throw up while I saw some terrible screen. :< but my friend was good....!@##@! (he's from MARS ?...:P)
P.S I will not recommand this movie to my friends..unless u like bloody movie or wanna challenging urself..lol

2 comments:

evil_sheep said...

hmmm....gonna be interesting if watching it with some funny ppl.
my friends used to bring crazy movies to me because they know no matter how horrible that movie is... i can always make fun of the worst part... even it's the RING II
but actually i know i got scared a lot afterwards.. don't even wanna look at the mirror in the bathroom-.-

caleb said...

i don't like it... i hate bloody...
the guys below are amazing...