
Yesterday, I saw a good article from my Essay book which name was The Way Of Study. I thought this article was useful to help us study. So, I Just want to share some good information from this article with u guys :)
Use to limited time to learn more knowledge is important to a university student, sometime i waste too many time on playing, so to be a efficient learner is improtant for me. Methods of study, I think, can be individualized, but the following suggestions should be helpful to all.First, in class you must keep your attention focused on your teachers' lectures, trying to remember all you can. Taking as many notes as you can, do not leave things to be memorized after class.Secondly, when you have difficulty understanding, do not be afraid to ask teachers or classmates.Thirdly, you must finish your homework on time. don't let sunday become an other work day. >_< ( I always do this)Fourthly, review your lesson is also very important, you must keep your thoughts on it, otherwise you will not get good results.In addition, write out a weekly schedule to insure that you have plenty of time for rest and exercise, so as to keep your mind refreshed.

4 comments:
These are good suggestions, but you must also remember to take time to have fun and be away from school otherwise you could become too stressed to even study and actually poorly in school. This is just a tip that I learned from past experience.
Great suggestions! I try to do these as much as possible. I really find scheduling works well to figure out how everything can be fitted in. Unfortunately, my week never goes as I had it planned out.
Sounds like a lot of time management. I have a problem with that sometimes!
Hey, these suggestions are great and I like that you worded them in a way that you understand, and not just copied them out of the text!
Post a Comment