Thursday, October 05, 2006

People Never Satisfy with what They have..


I saw this statement in my friends MSN name today, and I totally agree with this sentence. The first and most important reason is that it is people's nature to want something new or something different. If you just look aroud, you will always see people wishing to get ahead, to have something different in their lives, something better. For instance, people with a small house want to live in a bigger house, and people with cheap cars want better, faster and more expensive cars. When people get something new, they are happy, and then they work more for something even better. That's work for me too, I think is good when people never satisfy with what they have, because that's encourage a person improve..

5 comments:

Scott Douglas said...

If I have a small sandwich, I want a bigger sandwich . . . hey you're right!

chenzhenfei said...

You first lived in China, then, you moved to Canada. So what will the next country that interests you be?

Ms Tsang said...

Yes' we always want something more, something bigger, something faster. It's almost human nature! I think thats why we have Thanksgiving day, where sometimes we are meant to give thanks for what we have already. (though we can still wish for more! =P)

Carolyn said...

The picture you have of your cat; it looks exactly like my cat! Her name is Kitten, and we just adopted another little cat as well! If you want to see, check out my blog; they're so cute! I love my little kitties!

Uly said...

I second too. I was wanting to get out of this house, but when I actually get the chance, I start to think that I should appriciate people and things I have already had here...